We are actively searching for a SQL Server DBA for a permanent position in Sandy Springs. You will focus on tasks related to building and maintaining an effective database infrastructure as well as helping development and implementation teams maintain an optimal database environment. We offer a relaxed work environment, flex schedule, 401K with match, full benefits, and bonus.
- Manage and work within the team responsible for database administration and source control for the development, testing and release of enterprise class software applications.
- A key aspect of this role will be performance tuning as it pertains to new development.
- The DBA will be embedded with software teams working on various products.
- This person will also perform peer review stored procedures, database structures and work through any performance issues.
- 6+ years of professional SQL DBA experience.
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (or greater) and Database Administration
- Support product and services teams with best practices related to SQL Server administration, optimization and source control throughout the development lifecycle. Including, but not
- Administer schema versions.
- Set-up and tear-down of development and testing environments.
- Troubleshooting SQL server instances for deadlocks, performance issues and resource issues.
- Performance tune queries and offer expertise on set-based operations.
- Build and validate deployment scripts.
- Writing clean, well-documented SQL code for custom reports and application logic.
- Working collaboratively to implement new product features and resolve operational bugs.