Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a strong SQL/BI Developer to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be involved in the development of new and existing databases along with ensuring high availability and performance of our applications within SQL Server. You will have strong knowledge of T-SQL and ETL development, including creating stored procedures, functions and triggers along with the expertise in securely moving and managing data within different systems. This role also includes analyzing and optimizing database performance, evaluating storage needs and operational reporting. We offer competitive salaries and full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k , PTO, paid holidays and much more.
- 3+ years of strong hands-on SQL development experience , specifically T-SQL (creating/writing stored procs, etc.) and tables.
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS and ETL (Power BI preferred).
- Understands the components and functionality of Azure.
- Understands recovery plans and backups/restores using SQL Management Studio.
- Can effectively move data from one system to another.
- Can grant access/manage users.
- Preference: Some hands-on Azure experience; OLAP; SSAS.