A growing company in Norcross is actively looking for a Senior Citrix Administrator to join their team on a contract to permanent basis. The Senior Citrix Administrator is responsible for ensuring the integrity, stability and efficiency of the in-house information systems operation. They will monitor, support, and optimize all networked software and related operating systems.
- 7+ years of infrastructure support experience
- Ability to Implement and support Citrix XenApp multiple environments, 5/6/7 farms
- Must have expert-level proficiency with majority of the Citrix versions up to 7/15 (Especially XenApp & NetScaler in a large Citrix environment).
- XenApp configuration, Xen Desktop, Provisioning Server, and hypervisor and management experience (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Ability to shape and support NetScaler as well as Access Gateway solutions to support the scalable release of applications
- Implement and support Appsense (Ivanti) Environment Manager and Performance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree