SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Location: Conyers, GA
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide ongoing analytical support for the finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will have exposure to key finance stakeholders, including the coverage team at Parent Company.
- Assists in developing annual plan and forecasts of the financials working closely with the business including full income, losses, and operating expenses, and key balance sheet accounts. Prepares monthly updates for expected current quarter performance. Develops and maintains key financial models.
- Participates in developing and rolling out financial models to business strategy including designing pilots and testing new initiatives, interacting with senior management across the organization and working closely with the coverage team at Parent Company.
- Works closely with the AVP, Financial Analysis & Planning to develop, prepare, and present analysis, presentations, and reporting for internal management on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis. Analysis will include segmentation of key portfolio drivers and operating metrics, variance analysis, lease vs. buy analysis, ROI, and yield/revenue analysis. Develops and prepares periodic reporting and analysis for Board and senior management.
- Prepares month end financial reports, including headcount, P&L analysis, and detailed expense analysis for internal audiences.
- Ad-hoc support of broader financial planning and analysis objectives and deliverables as required.
- Participates in due diligence and financial analysis of potential merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Manages Company risk relative to position
- B.A. or B.S. in business discipline including finance, accounting, or economics
- Strong analytical skills and data analysis and manipulation skills
- Expert in creating and maintaining complex financial models and working extensively with large data sets
- Experience with managing data tools and hierarchy in reporting for Adaptive Insights
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 5+ years highly relevant work experience ideally with an investment bank or financial services organization
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information
- The ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical