Our client in the Cumberland area is searching for Sr. Financial Analysts.
This role will support Executives, Regional Directors of Finance and Lead Financial Analyst with budgets, forecasting, business cases, reporting, program implementation and analysis, and ensures adherence to accounting policies and generally accepted practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Lead Financial Analyst and the Field organization to help drive projects and initiatives including reporting, analysis, coordination and measurement of the results
- Support the monthly review process for the performance improvement initiatives by developing business cases, assessing profitability, variance analysis & explaining results to leadership.
- Compile and analyze financial and operations related data from our ERP and CRM systems, as required to make performance-related decisions across all our Lines of Business
- Compile and present analysis results by identifying key drivers and communicate those key drivers concisely and clearly
- Collaborates and ensure timely flow of documentation and information between Regions and all Corporate finance departments
- Proactively identify potential issues, alert key stakeholders and take actions to assure compliance with plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar field is required
- CPA, CFA or MBA preferred
Work experience requirements:
- 4+ years progressive experience in general accounting, financial reporting, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience driving projects, reporting and analyst in multinational company with foreign subsidiaries strongly preferred
- Proficiency with EPM, Oracle, and SSBI systems preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suites, particularly Excel (PowerPivot, pivot tables, vlookups, ERP retrieve tools, etc)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail