We are seeking a Sr. Network Security Engineer to join our team for a permanent position in the Perimeter area. You will be responsible for overseeing our network security infrastructure. This includes the engineering and administration of our security tools such as endpoint, cloud, and security monitoring tools. You will also partner with our MSSP to implement new security technologies within our environment. This is ground floor opportunity to help our company get to the next level. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, as well as an extensive benefit package.
- Oversee security of our network and security infrastructure and recommend and implement improvements
- Routine review of firewall configuration to ensure best practice security configurations are in place
- Implement new network and security solutions
- Collaborate with our MSSP to install and configure security hardware and software according to design specifications
- Monitor and collaborate with the MSSP to assist with security events and incidents
- 5+ years of network security experience designing and maintaining networks and maintaining firewall rules and configurations preferably in a Cisco shop.
- 3+ years of experience in a security infrastructure area outside of networking
- Demonstrated experience partnering with a Managed Security Service Provider for projects and operations
- Demonstrated experience working with Cisco Meraki, FirePOWER, and Identity ISE (Identity Services Engine) or equivalent experience with similar products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Must possess excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.