Stable company has an immediate need for a Sr Oracle Financials Support Analyst. In this role, you will support cloud-based Oracle financial systems, handling both technical and operational support for the user group. You must have Oracle EBS experience, and the company has a strong preference for experience with Hyperion applications. This is a great company with an awesome work environment and a manager who will pass you the reigns and let you get the job done.
- First tier tech support for Oracle Cloud ERP/Cloud EPM (PBCS), DRM, and DM.
- First tier tech point of contact regarding integration between Oracle Cloud ERP/Cloud EPM (PBCS) and DRM w/various interfacing apps.
- Account set-up and support for users within Oracle Cloud, DRM, and similar systems.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data integrity and performance of Oracle Cloud ERP/Cloud EPM (PBCS), DRM and other upstream and downstream applications that utilize DRM data or provides inputs to financial suite.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors' Degree.
- 5+ years' experience technically and operationally supporting Oracle-based applications.
- Must have experience with Oracle Financials (eBusiness Suite / EBS), R12).
- Strong preference for Hyperion application experience / DRM.
- Experience working in a technical/operational role for financial systems.
- Hands-on experience with RDMBS and multi-dimensional databases. Can write SQL queries for analysis, troubleshooting and ad hoc reporting.
- Must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or Permanent Resident.