Highly stable and long-tenured company has an immediate need for a Sr Project Manager. This PM position requires experience managing projects that include custom development and applications. They have an energetic development team that includes .Net Developers, QA, and the manager. This company has long-tenured employees who really enjoy working there. They offer full benefits, casual dress at the office, and a great work/life balance.
- Oversee projects from design to development to production.
- Generate project milestones, critical path analysis, and performance reports in a timely manner within budget.
- Collaborate with the business to define project requirements.
- Handle project meeting leadership, documenting results and updating project plans.
- Identify resources and schedules for deliverables and milestones.
- Develop project status reports, dashboards, etc. for management review.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of project management for custom application development and implementation projects. Experience with the full SDLC.
- 5+ years' experience in business process analysis and/or improvement.
- Skilled with MS Project and MS Excel.
- PMP is preferred.