Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Growing SaaS-based company has an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Administrator. In this role, you will work on a small Salesforce team but a fairly large IT group overall. General duties include administering/supporting the Salesforce environment, troubleshooting and fixing system errors, customizing and configuring, providing technical leadership on projects, providing technical design for new functionality and system integrations, data migrations/cleansing and more.
This is an innovative and exciting company, and they offer an excellent opportunity to get experience with a Mulesoft implementation as one of the first major projects. You should have experience with Steelbrick/CPQ coming in the door. This is an exciting company offering competitive base salaries, telecommute options, jeans every day, full benefits, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience including experience with Steelbrick/CPQ.
- Experience designing processes for a CRM (SF preferred).
- Some Apex exposure is required (you understand what it does, some inner workings, etc.). Development experience is NOT required.
- Preference: Mulesoft integrations; Zuora; DocuSign; Celigo; Marketo.