Stable company has an immediate need for a SSIS/Data Analyst. In this role, you must be able to support a production environment, and they need someone with strong roots in ETL and SSIS (80% of the job), and SSRS (10%). This is a well-organized company, and processes are in place for the current application where you will be a key contributor. You will also play a key role in a new, exciting product release as the company advances its business. Overall, you will work on a small team within a SQL Server production environment for report writing and handling the creation/management of automation data uploads (ETL). This is a great company offering a ton of work flexibility, 1-2 days of weekly telecommute after ramp up time, 401K matching, competitive salaries, and much more. This is a great chance to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond at a steadily growing, stable company.
- Creating client data uploads into app via SSIS packages and processes.
- Own/manage scheduled tasks/jobs running in the db environ.
- Handle the development of SSRS reports in support of client projects/internal requests.
- Collaborating w/app programmers to design/implement SQL app code.
- Developing/maintaining reporting for the product's admin portal.
- Handle some (light) client support as needed (escalated tickets, troubleshooting).
- Handling administrative and maintenance functions in support of Production, QA and Dev environments as needed (backups, tuning, config, troubleshooting).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years' of overall experience with SQL Server 2012 or 2016 in a production environment.
- 2+ years of SSIS ETL processing experience; 6 months' experience with SSRS report writing.