Staff Accountant- Atlanta, GA
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting from a 4 year accredited college / university, 3 - 6 years experience, and a stable working history. This is a Direct Hire position paying $55-65K, depending upon experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare journal entries, accruals/reclasses, and variance analysis
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Assist in the creation of month end financial statements and reporting on all monthly financials.
- Prepare financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, and analysis for senior management; analyzing trend results.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist internal and external auditors.
Desired software skills:
- SAP/Oracle/JD Edwards
- Intermediate Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
If you have 3+ years of staff accounting experience, a degree, and live in the metro-Atlanta area, please email me directly email@example.com