Staff Accountant up to $65,000 in Duluth, Georgia
- Assist with annual budget compilation and accounting system (Yardi) input.
- Follows monthly and annual closing guidelines/procedures to assemble accurate and timely client reporting packages
- Maintains property closing (month end) binders with critical supporting documents.
- Assist Controller with cash management. Prepares monthly distribution worksheet for review.
- Reviews third party managed property reports.
- Reconciles bank accounts, prepares adjusting entries for cash, other Balance Sheet and P&L accounts.
- Assist Property Manager with annual Tenant billing reconciliations (CAM, Taxes, Insurance, CPI, etc).
- Follows up and assists Property Managers to ensure non-owner costs are billed (Tenant Work Orders, utilities, etc.).
- For the Management Company; calculates management fees, maintains construction WIP ledgers and intercompany balancing.
- Processes tenant property utility (metered, etc) or other reimbursed costs.
Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org