firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support. Allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization
We are looking for a driven individual that is willing to take on many responsibilities. This position gives a prospective employee the opportunity to become well-rounded in accounting and finance, as our accountants are cross-trained to maximize team accuracy, understanding, and efficiency.
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations resolve discrepancies
- Process hourly multi-state payroll payroll
- Review and record weekly sales transactions
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform period end close account analysis and variance research
- Prepare and review various financial statements and reports
- Participate in other projects and process improvements
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels and across functional departments
- Proficient with financial software applications including strong Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Team player who also works well independently.
- Strong understanding of payroll and related processes.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 1-5 years of experience in general ledger accounting
- Proficient with Excel – vlook up/pivot/etc.