Kennesaw, United States
10 months ago
Fixed Asset Accountant
Duration: 1-2 month temporary assignment
- Preparation and posting of monthly journal entries including Depreciation, accruals and adjustments according to monthly close schedule
- Add, Cost, Adjust, Transfer and Retire Capital Assets in the Fixed Assets Sub-Ledger on a monthly basis.
- Assist with post close reporting for Corporate
- Perform account reconciliations of accounts, scope will include reconciling Fixed Assets Cost, Depreciation Expense, and Accumulated Depreciation
- Assist with the preparation of month end reporting requirements including balance sheet flux analysis
- Provide backup support for finance and accounting functions as required
- Support special projects as necessary
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years experience working with fixed Assets
- Work requires initiative and the ability to analyze complex accounting documents to improve processes and reporting where results have monetary impact.
- Exposure to a large ERP financial system
- Must possess strong computer skills overall, including the ability to navigate between different systems.
- Experience and competency working with Excel, i.e. Vlookups, etc.
- Requires the ability to meet deadlines/handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team while enhancing personal and departmental performance