Stable, well-established company has an immediate need for a Help Desk Technician on a contract to perm basis. In this role, you will work on a small Help Desk team and be responsible for Level 1 issues and ideally some Level 2. You will work with external customers to solve problems on the Help Desk- work station heavy and there is problem-solving around Office 365, Windows 10 and old OS, and MS Office troubleshooting. There is no script involved, and they need to hire a professional Help Desk Technician who is well-rounded, has excellent communication skills, and a strong work ethic.
This is an excellent company to work for with a family-feel and over 20 years of operation in Atlanta. They offer competitive salaries, profit sharing, 401K + match, and an excellent medical plan!
- Provide technical support for client work stations (HP, Dell, etc.).
- Successfully troubleshoot and resolve client systems, email/email connectivity issues.
- Resolve hardware and software issues related to workstations and laptops.
- Provide technical support for mobile devices and laptops (Lenovo, Toshiba, etc.) as needed.
- Work with phone and/or VOIP issues as they arise.
- Deliver Service Desk support in line with processes and procedures while working with external clients.
- Very well spoken and professional; excellent communication skills to work with external customers on the help desk.
- 3+ years strong Windows OS experience, including Office 365, Windows 10, and older OS versions - handling email, Active Directory, hw/sw, etc.
- Strong experience working with client workstations.
- Well-rounded technical support background regarding laptops, phone support, and firewalls.
- Must have a strong work ethic with a determination to succeed.
- Bachelor's Degree, Certs.
- Office 365 migration experience.
- Can handle issues around MS Windows servers, Exchange Servers and Citrix Servers.