Norcross, United States
about 1 year ago
We are actively searching for a Systems Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis in Norcross. In this role your core focus will be day-to-day Systems Administration tasks. Our environment consists of Windows Servers, SCOM, VMWare, Citrix, and storage technologies. We have a relaxed work environment, with full benefits, 401K with match, and plenty of room for advancement.
- Assist with managing OS, Windows Server, VMware, storage, and end-user software.
- Manage communications (email, IM, etc.) and connection solutions which includes workstation connectivity, LAN, company web site, intra/internet apps.
- Confirm integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, various databases, and data transfers.
- Management of end-user accounts, permissions, storage allocations.
- Performing and testing routine system backups and restores.
- 7+ years of IT infrastructure experience with expertise around Windows Servers, VMWare (running 6.5), backups, and storage.
- Experience in a large enterprise environment (minimum of 200 servers with different silos).
- 5+ years’ experience designing, configuring, and deploying virtualization technology.
- Bachelor's Degree required.