Alpharetta, United States
23 days ago
Stable company has an immediate need for a Systems Architect on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will serve as the lead Infrastructure Architect/Engineer at the company, working as the sole senior-level resource. You will understand and document the company network environment, including firewalls, servers, security layers, apps, etc.), identify stresses, create a cloud network strategy, and redesign/retool. You will have an excellent work/life balance, casual dress around the office every day, 401K matching, full benefits, one day work from home a week, and much more! Hours are typically 8:30-5:30pm EST and there will be rare/occasional after-hours tasks if a user needs help.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience redesigning and retooling a legacy environment.
- 10+ years of well-rounded engineering and architecture experience, specifically building out new infrastructure, integrating with all current systems and platforms.
- Can create a cloud network strategy that leverage existing Azure tools to house, perform, secure, and monitor data and event-driven procs.
- Recommend architecture to support the business, a security assessment, and strategy for POC.
- Excellent communication skills, very reliable and dependable to work as the go-to support person at a smaller sized organization.
- Preferences - Oracle; Windows; SonicWall; Alert Logic.