Fast growing company has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer. In this well-rounded role, you will work on a small team of Engineers and have an excellent opportunity to learn new technologies, train under talented senior engineers, and expand your skill set. This position will work predominantly on the systems side (Windows, Virtualization, and Automation/scripting). There will be some car travel to client sites for installs and troubleshooting, but that is probably close to 10%.
This is a fast growing company that hires very smart individuals. They take care of their Engineers, and this is a great place to work. They offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401K profit sharing, some telecommute and flex scheduling, etc.
- 5+ years' systems engineering and administration experience
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with virtualization cloud based technologies (VMWare, VDI, Azure, Office 365).
- Excellent writing/documentation skills.
- Microsoft certifications preferred: MCSA, MCSE, etc.
- Preferences: Bachelor's Degree