Fast growing, stable company has an immediate need for a well-rounded Systems Engineer. In this role, you will work on a small team to assist with overall infrastructure operations support, data center activity, maintaining policies and procedures, maintaining communication systems, incident management, project management, and disaster recovery. One of the first items you will assist with includes a datacenter colocation which is a large initiative. Other than general infrastructure support and the colo, you will serve as a level 3 escalation point for the help desk. This is a really fun and laid back group to work for, and the company offers competitive base salaries, casual dress in the office every day, 401K matching, full benefits, and much more.
- 4+ years' infrastructure experience, including strong Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Exchange, Data Center operations, virtualization (might need to set up a new VM on occasion), VPN configuration, Network management, backups management, disaster recovery, and SQL. Ideally they are looking for some exposure to Cisco routers/switches also but this does not need to be a core skill.
- Comfortable working with vendors and managing relationships as needed.
- Strong Plus is any exposure to Cisco Unified Comm Manager and/or VOIP support experience.
- Pluses - experience with Cisco routers/switches/firewalls, can create a rule in a firewall; SAN.
- Enjoys working on a smaller sized team. Informal, laid back group, enjoy going to work every day.