Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer. In this role, you will primarily focus on VMWare, Active Directory, and stay in-tune with Security. A decent portion of this job deals with security policy and having security exposure is mandatory. The bulk of the work is project-based, and it may focus on systems, automation, admin, security/policies, and general infrastructure support. You will also serve as an escalation point for advanced issues from lower-level Engineers. This company likes to hire well-rounded individuals, and you should have at least a basic-level understanding of networking as well.
This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits including 401K matching, excellent PTO policy, and much more! It is an awesome office and people really enjoy working there!
- Must have worked in a PCI compliant environment.
- 7+ years systems engineering experience strong VMWare 6, Windows, and Active Directory experience.
- Foundation in virtual infrastructures and networking including security exposure.
- Basic understanding of networking is important.
- Preferences: NSX; Bachelor's Degree.
- Pluses: Certs; MS license mgmt; Hands-on experience to design, implement and support DR for an HA environment.