Alpharetta, United States
11 months ago
Join an award-winning company in the healthcare space located in Alpharetta, GA. We are growing, and because of this, we have several open roles for multiple levels of System Support Engineers: Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior candidates. You will be working to troubleshoot and resolve advanced server, network, desktop, and software issues. We offer a fun, laid-back environment, with 100% employer paid benefits, 401K + match and much more! If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, thinking outside of the box to problem solve, and possess excellent communication skills, this might be the opportunity for you!
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced server, network, desktop, and software issues.
- Assist clients with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software.
- Physical setup of new computers and software installation.
- Install software, patches, and updates on desktops, laptops and servers.
- Diagnose system emergencies and persevere until resolved.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance checks on client servers.
- MSP experience highly desired.
- 4-year degree in a computer related field or equitable working experience.
- Understanding of Windows Servers, Active Directory, SQL, Sharepoint, Exchange Servers, Backup Technologies, Internet/DNS/EMAIL/Communication issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.