Atlanta , United States
5 months ago
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization headquartered in Atlanta. They wish to hire a Tax Accountant that will be responsible for preparing tax returns and providing on-going support for the tax accounting, planning, and audit teams.
Essential duties will include:-
- Preparation of federal, international, and state income returns.
- Assist with developing audit ready files to support current year returns; provide IRS and state audit assistance as requested
- Assist in the quarter-end and year-end tax accounting reporting process.
- Assist with estimated payments, cash tax forecasts, country by country reporting, and cross border transactions.
- Assist in gathering tax information to help support the tax planning and audit teams.
- Complete tax return compliance and SOX requirements prior to deadlines.
- Monitor ongoing tax legislation with regard to potential impact to the Company.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant discipline, MBA preferred.
- CPA is a big plus.
- 2+ year’s corporate tax or public accounting firm experience.
- Large, multistate /multinational corporate return experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to identify and execute process improvement initiatives.
- OneSource, JD Edwards, and Hyperion experience preferred.
- Accurate, precise, logical work required; ability to stay focused and on task in order to research and solve accounting and tax issues.