Atlanta, United States
9 months ago
Our client, an accounting firm in Midtown is seeking a Tax Manager.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complex income tax returns including Corporate, S-Corp, and partnership clients.
- Manage and implement multiple projects simultaneously, which include client interviews, computations, analysis, data gathering, and coordination of Windham Brannon and client resource.
- Conduct research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques.
- Provide leadership and ownership to the corporate tax compliance work to minimize the processing time and reduce the all-in cost of work involved.
The qualifications and experience we are targeting include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Public Accounting at the Senior or Manager level.
- An active CPA
- Prior experience supervising tax professionals on a project or engagement basis.