Stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Technical Business Analyst on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will join a small team of Developers in an Agile/Scrum environment. You should have a strong BA background working within the SDLC, Agile/Scrum, can build/form strong relationships across the business, get to know all stakeholders, learn the business. A BA/PM hybrid is a nice to have. You will work with both IT and the business to define/document/review business and systems requirements to assist with projects; develop documentation which can include requirement gathering, project plans, scenarios, etc.; collaborate with correct stakeholders on status and changes; work directly with Developers to create/document vision and specifications. This is a very stable company with a sharp, agile team. They offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, a great work/life balance, true job stability, and much more! This position is open due to company growth.
- 4+ years of business analysis experience with a focus on the software development side and general understanding of databases. Must have experience working through all phases of the SDLC.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and writing abilities.
- Excellent ability to develop relationships with both Developers and business (all levels).
- Atlassian experience is a strong plus.
- Pluses - Insurance; MS Project; Visio; Bachelor's Degree; project management experience.