Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
We’re looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer / Full Stack Developer to join our team in the Alpharetta area. This is an exciting opportunity with a leader in automation software solutions. This is a high visibility role where you will play an integral part in developing solution demonstrations, prototypes and proofs of concepts for our clients and prospects. You will run live demonstrations of our tools and products with our clients and prospects as well as make technical changes to the demos and automation software when necessary. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including a generous bonus program, medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of client-facing professional services experience as a solutions architect or technology lead
- Experience leading client presentations and demonstrations.
- Experience leading projects / programs from a tech standpoint, covering the entire software development lifecycle of enterprise software solutions.
- Experience building and deploying large scale enterprise grade applications
- Experience building / developing orchestration layers that utilize SOAP/REST
- Must be open to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in CS is preferred.