Atlanta, United States
8 months ago
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our Pre-Sales team for an exciting role within the financial services industry. The right candidate will have a Java background as a technical lead or architect and will be looking to take your career to the next level. As part of our sales team, you will work as the technical SME to develop an overall payment solution approach and architecture for our new and existing clients. You will participate in sales presentations and demonstrations, RFPs and will be a liaison from sales of the product to our delivery teams. This is a remote opportunity where you can live anywhere in the US. You must be willing to travel within the US and Canada up to 50% of the time. We offer a generous compensation program along with an excellent benefit package.
- Act as lead technical, product and solution resource for field sales and marketing teams
- Responsible for creation/delivery of technical sales presentations to prospective clients
- Responsible for writing and delivering technical responses to customer proposals
- Act as the technical and product expert and senior level consultant to both internal groups and clients
- Act as technical product expert at trade shows
- Ensure uptime of sales demo environments for use by business consulting team
- 10+ years’ of Software Development experience with core knowledge in Java
- Experience in a technical sales capacity selling enterprise software in the financial software, services, or consulting industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, distributed architecture, and Java EE technologies
- Experience successfully presenting to all levels of a technical organization, from CIO and CTO to low level architects and developers
- Requires excellent writing skills to answer RFP responses independently
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to understand and communicate technical information clearly to both business and technical staff
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in the banking industry, including a knowledge of Fedwire, SWIFT, NACHA, and Real Time payments is preferred but not required.