We are looking for a Technical Support Manager for a permanent role in the Alpharetta area. You will have 2 direct reports and will provide direction and oversight for daily technical support activities. This team supports our field operations with their mobile devices and PCs as well as manages the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and upgrades of our hardware, software, and operating systems. You will act as the escalation point for the team members and work directly with our customers to resolve issues. We offer a competitive compensation program with excellent benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology-related field required.
- Minimum 3-5+ years of professional experience with telephone support and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing a customer-facing support team
- Experience with SolarWinds or similar customer service support software
- Technical skills including Microsoft Windows OS, Office 365, Intune MDM, Active Directory, Networking
- Strong critical-thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor and coach team members for growth
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and be the liaison to the end-user
- Microsoft Certification
- ITIL Certification/Experience