Duluth, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Technical Support Specialist. In this role, you will work as the first line of support for external customers as they use the company's products. Tickets are resolved over both phone and email, and you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You must have experience with ticketing systems (they use SAP for tickets), experience with IT hardware, IPs, servers, and general networking, work with professionalism at all times, and choose quality over quantity. You will typically resolve anywhere from 20-25 tickets a day. This is a great company offering competitive salaries, casual dress around the office, 401K matching, full benefits, and much more.
- 2+ years' technical support/troubleshooting and external customer support experience. Familiar with hardware issues and can learn the company's product quickly. Must have intuition to learn and should understand the basics around LAN, IP, and networking.
- Must have excellent writing and speaking abilities.
- Comfortable and experience working in a first line ticket queue.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment that might be FDA-audited or have PCI or HIPPA compliance is a plus.
- Pluses -- General understanding of how a network talks to a piece of hardware, can follow the route a connection might take, understanding if a port is blocked, etc; SAP ticketing system.