Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Technical Support Specialist that is fluent in Spanish and English. In this role, you will support the US and Latin America, working as the first line of support for external customers as they use the company's products. Tickets are resolved over both phone and email, and you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You must have experience with ticketing systems (they use SAP for tickets), experience with IT hardware, IPs, servers, and general networking, work with professionalism at all times, and choose quality over quantity. You will typically resolve anywhere from 20-25 tickets a day. This is a great company offering competitive salaries, casual dress around the office, 401K matching, full benefits, an excellent PTO policy, and much more.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- 2+ years' technical support/troubleshooting and external customer support experience within an enterprise network environment. Familiar with hardware issues and can learn the company's product quickly. Must have intuition to learn and should understand the basics around LAN, IP, and networking.
- General understanding of how a network talks to a piece of hardware, can follow the route a connection might take, understand if a port is blocked.
- Comfortable and experience working in a first line ticket queue.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment that might be FDA-audited or have PCI or HIPPA compliance is a plus.