Duluth, United States
about 1 year ago
Tag and Title Clerk
Our client, in the automotive sector, is targeting a Tag and Title Clerk to join their Duluth office! This is a temp to hire opening and will pay up to $18/hr. Looking for someone to start immediately!
The Tag & Title Clerk ensures the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues.
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with this position
- Experience using the Title Tec system is a plus.
- Ability to process both Georgia and Out of State titles
- Processes vehicle titles with precision and accuracy
- Researches vehicle titles and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Meets company timelines in processing titles and resolving title issues
- Understands and follows corresponding state title processing guidelines
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Attends pertinent training
- Attends company meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice