Atlanta, United States
4 months ago
Our client is a major distributor and they wish to hire a Treasury Analyst to join their team.
Daily duties will include: -
• Manage the Daily Cash Position
• Prepare the weekly forecast
• Support the Accounting department during month end closing
• Assist the Accounts Payable and Payroll departments with funding requests
• Prepare the monthly borrowing base reports related to credit facilities
• Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting related to credit facilities.
• Understand and interpret all contracts/agreements within the Finance function.
• Assist in the development of policies and procedures within the Finance department as well as at the operational units.
• Provide due diligence where required.
• Assist in annual bank audits as well as financial audits.
• Administer the company’s Credit Card and T&E programs-
• Manage Finance projects where required.
Job Requirements: -
CTP is a big plus
2+ years of experience in Treasury, Finance and Accounting
Strong Excel skills
System knowledge in Treasury Management System, SAP, Business Object and Oracle