Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Front End Developer. In this role, you will work in a collaborative environment, employing a work hard/play hard atmosphere with high expectations and the flexibility to get the work done. This role focuses on the front end, and your work will be viewed/used by external users/customers. The team consists of six smart and motivated Developers that range from front end to full stack. This is a great company to work for offering jeans every day, a developer-friendly and creative environment, full kitchen, flexible hours and one day work from home after initial ramp up time, and exciting sites to work on!
- Writing code in HTML and CSS t to build customized solutions.
- Developing reusable layouts/templates for websites along with developing the UI (extendable and reusable).
- Provide clean code for integration into larger project.
- Work w/back end Developers to make sure UI and scripts are well-integrated w/dynamic functionality.
2+ years' digital experience with a strong objected oriented foundation, including coding in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
Strong experience with responsive, mobile-first design.
Passionate about technology and keeping up with trends.
Preference: AEM - Adobe Experience Manager.
- RESTful API integration; JIRA.
- Full stack experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.