Our client is a software company and they wish to hire a Payroll Specialist with Ultipro expertsie to join their payroll team. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for preparing and processing semi monthly Payroll for all of the US locations.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Create/Manage cases for Tax notices received. .
- Verify tax jurisdiction is set up or register and create case for Ultimate to add tax codes.
- Assist with timesheet coding/approvals. Once all approved, import hours to Payroll.
- Import monthly commissions earnings to regular payroll as well as one time miscellaneous deductions/refunds.
- Monitor hours/earnings paid per FLSA guidelines and company policies.
- Enter Pending Pay items.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for USA employees.
- Reconcile hours and earnings, deductions and taxes.
- Run and distribute payroll system reports for accounting, HR, and department managers.
- Reconcile PTO balances.
- Provide printed manual payroll checks as needed.
- Manage security access, add user roles, update Time Management access.
- Import annual merit increases to payroll system.
- Import and process annual off-cycle bonus payroll.
- Verify health and deferred comp benefit changes to payroll with provider admin reports.
- Approve and verify employee self-service changes.
- Assist with 401k and Workers Comp audit requests.
- Complete W-2 processing and approval.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- 2+ year's relevant experience as a Payroll Specialist
- Ultipro experience is required
- Ability to analyze and manipulate benefits data to create reports and presentations
- Good Excel skills
- Stable work history