Alpharetta, United States
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a strong UX/UI Designer to join our newly established team for a contract to permanent opportunity in the North Atlanta area. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the autonomy to define your role and the roadmap of the team. You will work with our Product Managers to help build and enhance our customer’s digital experience and bring to life the vision of our company. The right candidate has a natural talent of balancing visual design, interaction design, and a solid understanding of design systems. You will design and oversee the user experience to ensure seamless usability and optimal workflow design. You will be responsible for wireframes and visual layout, owning the entire design process. The ideal candidate will have experience in helping build SaaS and mobile products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and execute day-to-day functions for UX/UI
- Digital user experience optimization including changes to optimize current tools and solutions to improve usability, stability testing and analysis, project user scenarios and models
- Concept development for new features/enhancements
- Develop user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity mock ups
- Content strategy including establishing and maintaining consistent tone and voice for portal(s)
- Defining overall structure and organization of the site with process flow and integration points
- 5-7 years’ proven experience defining and delivering digital experience solutions within an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related area
- Strong understand of screen design applications (Sketch and Invision preferred)
- Self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills and a drive for results
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to think in terms of the customer experience/perspective
- People management experience preferred
- Experience in mobile app development a plus.
- Experience building SaaS products is a plus.