Growing company has an immediate need for a VDI Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment and focus on reliability, stability, and availability of VDI systems. This is an "always on" production environment, and you will be responsible for installs, configs, and support of all systems across multiple sites. This is a top company in its industry offering competitive salaries, work from home options, casual dress, full benefits, and much more.
- 4+ years of VMWare Horizon engineering experience within a 24/7 environment.
- Can quickly solve daily VDI-related occurrences.
- Experience supporting Horizon connection servers, unified access gateways, and DEM (previously UEM).
- Experience with Windows 2012 and above, Windows 10 in a VDI environment.
- VMWare vShere 6.5 experience.
- Plus - Powershell.