Our client is a medium size software organization operating in niche industry. They wish to hire a VP & Global Controller to join this International company reporting directly to the CFO.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Lead the month-end financial reporting close process including quarterly balance sheet review meetings
- Responsible for the company’s financial statements and statutory reporting
- Responsible for the Treasury function including the daily cash management, weekly and quarterly cash flow forecasting, debt covenant reporting and compliance, maintenance of bank accounts and insurance.
- Responsible for the Tax function including the annual global tax provision and domestic and/or foreign tax compliance including income, sales and property tax.
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate Accounting Policies and Procedures, and GAAP.
- Manage the annual financial audit with external auditors and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Provide oversight to the general ledger accounting organization including ASC 606 revenue recognition guidelines.
- Manage accounting operations functions including billing, collections, cash applications and accounts payable
- Assist the M&A Finance integration team as needed to integrate new acquisitions and complete purchase accounting
- Collaborate with the business systems organization to enable the systems and processes for efficient reporting and analyses.
- Lead, develop, motivate and manage accounting and other financial staff professionals.
- Foster employee development by providing a supportive learning environment.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities and develop and implement training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master Degree in Accounting preferred.
- CPA required.
- Big 4 Public Accounting experience required / Manager level preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in Accounting / Finance.
- 5+ years in a leadership role within an Accounting/Finance Department.
- Experience with a software company, SaaS preferred.
- Highly proficient in financial analysis, problem solving, strategic decision making.
- Superb employee management, mentoring and training skills.
- Some International travel.