3 days ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Web Developer with strong PHP and Drupal CMS experience. In this role, you will focus on the company's product website and work alongside a Senior Developer to add features and functionality, new programs, and keep the website running, taking requests from the business which are driven by consumer needs. You will also play a role in refactoring Drupal code and migrating to Drupal 8 (experience with Drupal 8 is strongly preferred). This role is 100% remote. You should have a strong work ethic to work at least 40 hours a week during core hours and have a customer-first mentality when partnering with the Senior Developer and Project Manager.
- 3+ years of application development experience required.
- 2+ years of Drupal CMS development experience, particularly 7 and strongly prefer experience with 8 to work through a migration. Can develop custom modules
- Drupal.org contributions are a big plus.
- 2+ years of PHP web development, understand idiomatic design.
- CSS preprocessors including Sass, LESS.
- Basic understanding how the back end ties in, including basic queries and how to bring data out of a website.