Growing and exciting company has an immediate need for a Wordpress Developer. You will need to be a creative individual, have experience creating/customizing pre-made WP themes and plug-ins. Most work will be done using WP but some client may need work done on non-WP sites, so any exposure to additional is a plus. In this role, you will focus on various Wordpress sites for the company, including creating custom websites from pre-made themes using WP, helping develop a library of WP themes for fast use, installing code snippets and plugins on client websites, and developing/implementing client website designs from A to Z. You can work remotely 100% of the time for this role! If you decide to work onsite, that is fine, and they are casual dress every day.
- 2+ years of Wordpress design experience, creative mind, has a portfolio to share if asked. Can take WordPress sites from start to finish.
- Experience manipulating and customizing pre-made WP themes.
- Can add and troubleshoot different WP plugins.
- Ability to work with and create hard-coded non-WP sites as needed.
- Experience with Siteground, GoDaddy, Host Gator, etc.
- Exposure and familiarity to PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Responsive design experience.
- Pluses - Magento (one site using it); WooCommerce; SiteGround; Adobe CS skills; AWS.