Atlanta, United States
Accounting & Finance
6 months ago
Top Law Firm in Midtown Atlanta area has immediate need to hire a Legal Collections Specialist for a year-end collections project. This project will start immediately and should last through mid-January. Hourly pay rate is in the $20-23 per hour range. Details below. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
LEGAL COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
- Proactive monitoring and collection of assigned Accounts Receivable, to achieve maximum effectiveness, so as to meet monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Meet with the assigned Attorneys to discuss and summarize collection tactics and strategies, establish priorities and push for desired results.
- Be able to articulate in a calm and professional manner with internal and external clients when discussing payment due the firm.
- Carry out the directives of the Billing Attorneys, COO and Director of Client Financial Services, all whom have a role in the collection of the Firm's Accounts Receivables. Escalate situations involving internal/external clients as appropriate.
- Obtain and maintaining client information and accurately notate this information in the Aderant Financial System as well as Collection database.
- Responsible for suggesting, implementing and administering routines that will effectively enhance the billing and collection/maintenance of the firm's AR.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred (not required)
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial collection experience in a professional services environment, preferably legal